Cosmos - Magnetibook
- TEACH YOUR PRESCHOOLER ABOUT THE COSMOS- Use the 18 design suggestion cards to guide your child in creating space-themed scenes with the 50 illustrated magnetic tiles. Encourage your child to tell you about space exploration and ask questions about astronauts and space travel.
- DEXTERITY AND HAND EYE COORDINATION FOR EARLY INDEPENDENCE - It has been clinically proven that your child's mastery of fine-motor skills will allow them greater independence. Fine motor abilities allow for increased independence like opening doors, zipping zippers, brushing teeth, washing hands, and more.
- EASY CLEAN UP AND STORAGE - All of the 50 outer space-themed pieces are backed with magnetic sheeting and, with the 18 illustration cards, all fit into a “book” shaped travel storage box. Stores neatly on a bookshelf or stows easily in a travel bag. Perfect for car trips and airplane rides.
- GIVE YOU CHILD SELF CONFIDENCE THROUGH PLAY - Through repetitive movement with room for creativity children can improve their skills and find an inner self confidence that they will apply in many different settings for the rest of their lives. Since 1970 Janod has been focused on bringing classic, heirloom-quality toys to families around the world.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Janod. Each Toy is made with top quality parts and concern for your child's well being and education. Designed by our French Product team to meet all European and US standards to the highest quality specifications.
You may also like...
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.