Get Well Doctor Activity Center (NO DISPONIBLE PARA ENVÍO POR CORREO) (NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING)
(FOR PICK UP STORE ONLY) This sturdy, multi-sided wooden play space has everything kids need to role play visits to the doctor's office! Kids can be the patient or the doctor, the receptionist, or the nurse. It's a great way to ease kids' fears about doctor visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. The waiting area includes a seat, clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and take appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. There's plenty of storage in this easy to assemble play space (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required). Standing 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25", there's also plenty of room for imaginations to grow!
- Wooden multi-sided doctor's office activity center play space with waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitizer pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Other realistic details include credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Great for easing kids' fear of doctor's visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Ages 3+; 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25" assembled (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required)
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts and sharp points before assembly.
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.