Hide and Seek Learning Treehouse
It's time to learn, and you're it! Kids can search for their furry forest friends (and learn plenty of skill-building lessons along the way) with the Hide & Seek Learning Tree House from Learning Resources. Shaped like a big leafy tree, this engaging educational activity set helps kids build fundamental abilities including fine motor skills, number, color, and shape recognition, and matching and sorting skills. Play games of hide and seek with the five friendly animal stickers hidden behind each numbered door, or challenge kids to pair the included apples with the door that matches their corresponding color, number, or shape. Those apples also play into the Hide & Seek Learning Tree House's most fun interactive feature: a hidden chute at the tree's top that sends apples tumbling through the tree and into the trunk or out the side. Turn the leaf-shaped switch on the front of the tree house to change the apple's course!
- Build matching, sorting, and fine motor skills with the help of 5 multi-color apples with printed shapes
- Open and close the tree house's swinging doors to reveal animals hidden within
- Apples fit behind doors, and strengthen concepts of number, shape and color recognition during games of hide and seek
- Built-in chute sends apples tumbling through the tree and out one of two hidden holes for fun interactive play
- Perfect for ages 18 months and up
**Age Under 2+
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.