Honey Bee Tree
- AWARD WINNING FUN: The Honey Bee Tree is an award winning game filled with suspense and excitement. Players must carefully remove leaves without dislodging the sleeping bees. The player with the fewest bees in their tray at the end of the game is the winner.
- TRY TO BEE CAREFUL: When the tree is turned towards you, you must figure out which leaf to pull. The goal is to select the leaf that will wake the fewest bees and pull it out delicately to not disturb them. If you’re lucky none of them wake, and you turn the tree to the next person’s flower tray.
- DEVELOP SKILLS WHILE HAVING FUN: The Honey Bee Tree is a favorite not only because it is a blast to play, but it also teaches children hand-eye coordination, strategic thinking, and dexterity. If they’re not thinking and acting carefully they’ll let all the bees out of the hive!
- HAVING FUN WITH FRIENDS: Game play is essential to teaching children about working together, taking turns, and sharing. Bring children together and help them develop social and cognitively all while they’re having lots of fun with the Honey Bee Tree.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Game Zone Honey Bee Tree Game – Please Don’t Wake the Bees – 2 to 4 Players, Ages 3 and Up. Includes (1) honey pot, (1) old oak tree, (1) flower tray base, (32) leaves, (30) little honey bees, and (1) set of game rules.
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.