Jolly Helpers Hand Puppets
This four-piece hand-puppet set makes it easy for children and caregivers to role-play together! Four simple glove puppets in a coordinated theme can act out a scene together, or be used separately for simple puppet play. Either way, they are great for developing motor skills, hand-eye coordination, communication skills, self-confidence, parent-child bonding, and so much more! Made with brightly patterned, washable fabrics and built to last, these soft and sweet hand puppets are sure to be go-to toys for years to come. Jolly Helpers Hand Puppets include a police officer, firefighter, construction worker and doctor.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Help the child identify each puppet's occupation. Help the child give each puppet a name.
- Help the child describe the details on the puppets' outfits, and ask how each tool or accessory might be useful in their work.
- Use the puppets to ask the child questions, and let the child ask questions of the puppets, too. For instance, the puppets might ask the child what it's like to be a kid, or ask about favorite snacks, games, or friends.
- Place one puppet on your hand and one on the child's hand. Use your puppet to ask the child's puppet questions. For instance, "I like books about building things. What do you like to read at the library?"
- Use the puppets to act out a scene for the child. For instance, you might have the firefighter and doctor preparing for an emergency: talking about which supplies they might need, what each of them can do to help, and how they will get there. Allow the child to join in the scene or simply observe.
- Use the puppets to act out challenging social scenes and encourage the child to help resolve them. For instance, perhaps the police officer and the doctor both want to borrow the construction worker's hammer at the same time, or maybe the firefighter needs help but isn't sure how to ask a friend.
- Encourage the child to make up a story of his or her own and act it out as a puppet show.
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.