Play Money Set
Educational Toy Focus:
Never be short of (pretend) cash again! With fifty of each denomination, this set includes familiar looking paper bills and plastic coins. This stash of cash conveniently stores in a handy wooden "cash drawer" box. Each compartment has the denomination printed inside for easy matching cleanup. 3 YEARS +.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to identify the individual coins and bills. Discuss each coin or bill by pointing out its value, the images and any special features such as the grooved edges on the dime, quarter and 50-cent pieces.
- Remove the money from the wooden tray and show the child the screen-printing at the bottom of each section. Explain that the arrangement of the tray is similar to a cash-register drawer they see at a store.
- Ask the child to put the money back into the tray, placing each set of coins and bills in the appropriate space.
- Make a pattern using a variety of coins. Ask the child to replicate the pattern, name each coin and determine the total dollar value of the pattern.
- Place a small group of coins on a flat surface, making sure there are examples of each denomination. Ask the child to sort the coins so all the like coins are together. Then ask him/her to place the coins in order by value from lowest to highest. Repeat the activity with the bills.
Dimensions: 1.9" x 10.3" x 17" Packaged
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.