- rain stick and educational beads - this set contains 1 rain stick and 4 chunky educational beads to promote a child's sensory and auditory discovery. used as a handle, it also promotes the development of grasp and cognitive and fine motor abilities in children from 10 months to 4 years old
- step by step toy - at 10 months, it is time to sensory discoveries. your child will enjoy sounds produced by beads moving in the transparent handle. our beads also offer textures to develop touching. 15 months, your child opens and closes the beads and manipulates the handle - 18 months, the child can mix the beads and connect them to the stick - 24 months, it is time to build! your child can create constructions with the rainstick as a base while developing their dexterity. he uses the toy as a musical instrument by shaking it.
- a bunch of benefits - inspired by the montessori method, lalaboom beads invite your child to develop new skills essential to their development and at their own pace - sensory discoveries; fine motor skills; visual acuity; dexterity; concentration; hand-eye coordination; logic; creativity
- a versatile, sustainable and responsible concept - a toy that evolves over time, lalaboom toys offer an alternative to overconsumption of toys resulting in a wise purchase. all our toys are extensively tested to meet astm standards and guarantee quality and safety for your little one. our beads are 100% water resistant, can be washed in the dishwasher with water and soap, and even accompany your child in the bath!
- awards and recognition - our beads have been awarded numerous times by toy and early childhood professionals all over the world, notably winning parent’s choice silver award, nappa 2019 award and the good design award 2018. design, quality and safety - durable, unbreakable, and easy to wash - dishwasher safe (except the rain stick) - patented model, french design - soft eva-based material, pvc-free, bpa-free - contains 1 rain stick and 4 beads (9 pieces) - beads diameter 2 in.
You may also like...
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.