Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy
Educational Toy Focus:
Talk about a classic childhood toy! All the colors of the rainbow are represented by these eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces. Stack them on the solid-wood base, designed with rocking edges for safe and intriguing play.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Identify the colors of the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each color name after you. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify each color.
- Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Count the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each number after you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight.
- Ask the child to stack the rings and the red ball without using the rod.
- Stack the rings on the rod. Ask the child to touch the largest ring and the smallest ring.
- Once the child has mastered stacking the rings from the largest to the smallest, ask him/her to reverse the stacking order.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.