Search Game - Bugs Buzz
Bugs everywhere! This flower is crawling with insects.
Roll the die, draw a card and find the right number of insects on the flower within the time provided. Don’t let yourself be fooled, because some insects look very much alike!
An entertaining picture hunt for all ages. Hours of fun play guaranteed.
- Contents: game board (consisting of 9 puzzle pieces), 44 game cards, 6 cover cards, die, hourglass
- Players: 2 to 4 - Game preparation: Fit together the game board puzzle pieces, turn all the cards so the white flowers are facing up and shuffle them. Throw the die in turns. The highest throw goes first.
- Gameplay: Throw the die and then flip 1 card at random, paying close attention to the insect shown. The hourglass is flipped along with the card. Now quickly search the game board to find the insect on the card the same number of times as the pips shown on the die.
- Winning the game: When all the cards are gone, the players count their collected cards. Whoever has collected the most cards wins the game!
44 paper cards and 6 cover cards, 1 wooden dice and 1 sand timer (20s), in contour box
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.