Scissor Skills - Sea Life
This creative and practical ocean-themed activity pad is a cut above for kids who are developing fine motor skills! Melissa and Doug's Sea Life Scissor Skills gives an engaging, creative direction to scissor work, meaning more concentration and less mess. Organized from simple to more complex, 20 different paper cutting projects (with complete supplies included right in the pages of the book) practice slightly different skills and techniques, and produce 20 unique crafts, games, and activities to offer kids four and older a creative focus and a sense of accomplishment. Plastic safety scissors are included, which naturally encourage proper form and are safe for preschoolers--but any pair of scissors can be used to complete the paper-cutting projects.
- Paper-cutting project book with pre-printed activity pages and an ocean theme
- 21 activity pages which increase in difficulty
- Includes plastic child-safe scissors that naturally encourage proper form
- Features mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more; encourages fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 4 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 4+
You understand and acknowledge that by purchasing products for children, it is the responsibility of the parent/s or legal guardian/s of the child to determine the appropriate and suitable products for their child. While Nerd's Box Toys is committed to providing safe toys from safe third party Suppliers to the public, it disclaims any and all liability arising from the mishandling of products and wrong usage of the same. Avoid using toys with with small parts on kids less than 3 years old and always follow the manufacturated minimum age recommendation.
What is a small part?
A small part is any object that fits completely into a specially designed test cylinder 2.25 inches long by 1.25 inches wide that approximates the size of the fully expanded throat of a child under three years old. (See figure). See 16 C.F.R. 1501.4 A small part can be:
- A whole toy or article
- A Separate part of a toy, game, or other article
- A piece of a toy or article that breaks off during testing that simulates use or abuse by children
If a small part fits completely into the cylinder, and the toy or product from which it came is intended for use by children under three, the toy or product is banned because the small part presents a choking hazard.
Nerd's Box Toys has the permission thru the Puerto Rico distributors AZ international, Friend Smith and Healthtex to sale LEGO, Hasbro ,LOL ,Poopsy and other brands available. If you have any question feel free to contact us.